Bioderma Sébium Hydra Moisturising Cream 40ml is a rebalancing care, which moisturises and soothes the problem-oily skins, temporarily dessicated and/or irritated by certain dermatological treatments.
The moisturising, restructuring and soothing properties of this hydra-care compensate for the shedding phenomenon and fade the redness and tightening. Powerful soothing active ingredients and soothe the epidermis. Skin is clean, it finds comfort and radiance.
- All skin, including oily skin, needs to be moisturised, since it can temporarily be dried and/or irritated (specific treatments, external stress, etc.). Sébium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically offset these short-term imbalances
- The moisturising (glycerine) and restructuring (ceramides) agents in Sébium Hydra combat desquamation and sensations of tightness
- Powerful soothing agents (enoxolone, allantoin) reduce redness and soothe the skin.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold
- Sébium Hydra also contains the Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex which biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes
Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Xylitol, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Mannitol, Rhamnose, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Allantoin, Ceramide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance).
How To Use:
Apply Sebium Hydra on your skin after cleansing with Sébium Gel moussant or Sebium H2O.
When To Apply:
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week