Microderm Reti-Q Gel is for HyperPigmentation, suitable for normal skin as it also contains 0.075% Retinol in Micropsonge. 1.9% 2-Acetylhydroquinone Poly-Pore entrapped, Ultra-light silicone elastomer gel base for hyper pigmentation, suitable for sensitive skin as it also contains 0.075% Retinol in Micropsonge. Reti-Q is a safe, steroid-free formulation that can be used both for acute and maintenance therapy Effective and Safe for hyperpigmentation Reti-Q® is the only hydroquinone and retinol, both formulated in Poly-Pore® technology. Retinol provides improvement in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhances the skin’s health.
▸ Decreases the formation of melanin in the skin thereby giving the skin a lighter color
▸ For HyperPigmentation like senile patches, sun spots, melasma, chloasma and contraceptive patches
▸ Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, repairs sun damaged skin and reduces signs of aging
▸ Leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and soft
▸ Tested under medical and dermatological supervision
▸ Tested under dermatological control
▸ Ideal for: HyperPigmentation, Sensitive skin
How To Use:
• Wash face with a suitable cleanser such as Micro-Derm Clarifying Cleanser and dry well before application.
• Squeeze gel onto fingers, apply a thin layer to clean hyperpigmented spot.
• Lightly topping without rubbing to reduce any possible risk of irritation, until the gel is absorbed.
• Use a suitable sunscreen with high SPF, such as Micro-Derm ProZone before exposure to sunlight.
When To Apply:
• In the first week, use Reti-Q on alternate days at night time only, unless otherwise directed by your physician.
• After the first week, Reti-Q can be used once daily always at night.
Cautions: As with all Hydroquinone/Retinol products, you may experience a mild tingling or redness. It is a must the use of a high SPF sunscreen during the day such as ProZone® gel while being on treatment. In case of irritation, discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor.
1.9% 2-Acetylhydroquinone in Poly-Pore
0.075% Retinol in Microsponge, Allyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Petrolatum, Acrylate Copolymer, Sodium Metabisulfite, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer.
|Price Range||50 to 150 AED|
|Type Of Product||Gels|
|Skin Type||Sensitive Skin|
|Key Ingredients||Vitamin A / Retinol|