Micro-Derm Eyelight Cream Soft gel is a unique and exclusive formulation of retinol and vitamin K using Microsponge, an innovative and patented delivery system for the control release of active ingredients to enhance results and reduce irritancy. Ultra-light silicone elastomer gel base consisting of 1% Vitamin K + 0.075% Retinol (Vitamin A) Microsponge entrapped that is suitable for all skin types and will visibly improve eye area wrinkles. EyeLight gel in soft gel capsule is a unique formulation of retinol and vitamin K using Microsponge technique. Microsponge delivery system enhances penetration and reduces irritation.
• Rapid reduction of dark circles and spider veins (telangiectasia)
• Prevents and eliminates purpura
• Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and soft
• Helps skin rejuvenation
• Supports healthy dermal vessels
• Tested under medical and dermatological supervision
How To Use:
• Wash face with a suitable cleanser such as Micro-Derm Clarifying Cleanser and dry well before application.
• Twist off the top of one capsule and apply using fingertips.
• Gently massage and avoid rubbing to reduce any possible irritation.
When To Apply:
During the first week, use Eyelight® on alternate days at night time only. After the first week use Eyelight® every night until desired results is obtained.
• 1% Vitamin K
• 0.075% Retinol (Vitamin A)
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Phytonadione, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Propyl Gallate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
|Price Range||150 to 350 AED|
|Specific Concern||Dark Circles|
|Type Of Product||Night Creams|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Key Ingredients||Vitamin K|