Microderm Benzomic Lotion is Poly-Pore based, ultra-light hydrating lotion for oily skin in a formula that contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide for mild cases of non-inflammatory acne suitable for oily skin.
• Controls facial sebum and shine
• Kills P. acnes bacteria that causes acne
• Slows the formation of whiteheads and blackheads thus reducing existing acne
• Reduces inflammation and prevents the formation of new pimples
• Tested under medical and dermatological supervision
• Ideal for: Hydrating oily skin
• Wash your face with a suitable acne cleanser such as Clarifying Cleanser, dry before application.
• Squeeze the lotion onto fingers, apply a thin layer to clean skin affected by acne.
• Lightly topping without rubbing to reduce any possible risk of irritation, until the lotion is absorbed.
• Use a suitable sunscreen with high SPF, such as Micro-Derm® ProZone® before exposure to sunlight.
When To Apply:
In the first week, use BenzoMic® once daily at night time only, unless otherwise directed by physician. After the 1st week, BenzoMic® can be used twice daily in the morning and at night.
5% Benzoyl Peroxide in Poly-Pore.
Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-32, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel, Polysorbate 80, Sclerotium Gum, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methylparaben (and) Propyl Paraben, Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7, Panthenol, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA.
|Price Range||50 to 150 AED|
|Type Of Product||Lotions|
|Skin Type||Oily Skin|
|Key Ingredients||Benzoyl Peroxide|