Bioderma Atoderm Mains & Ongles Repairing Hand & Nail Cream is a hand care for very dry and rough hands. While desiccating medical therapies. Absorbs quickly and has a lasting moisturizing. Slight pleasant smell. Without parabens.
It is indeed a repairing treatment that intensely nourishes damaged hands. Biological mode of action: Bioderma Atoderm Mains & Ongles Repairing Hand & Nail Cream strengthens the hydrolipidic film and lastingly protects the skin, thus restoring its natural biological barrier function.
- Regenerates and quickly soothes damaged hands prone to dryness, chapping, cracking
- Rich and creamy texture delivers an instant, long lasting sensation of wellness
- Strengthens the hydrolipidic film by rebuilding its biological barrier function
- Shea butter, Vitamin B3: Nourishes, repairs and strengthens the skin barrier
- Fragrance without allergen
- Silky texture
Shea butter, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Rhamnose, Mannitol, Xylitol
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51. [bi 707]
How To Use:
Hand cream massage into the nail bed.
When To Apply:
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week. As an intensive use for 1 week overnight in combination with cotton gloves.