MAXimum photoprotection for skin intolerant to all types of sunshine, very fair skin with freckles, and skin subjected to maximum sunshine (tropics, high mountains …)
The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched "extreme anti-UVA" performance of Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex provides optimum protection for the skin cells
- The melting texture leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft
- Perfectly colourless when applied, spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks
- Non-comedogenic, water-resistant and photostable
- Fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance
WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CYCLOMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, PTFE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN.
How To Use:
Apply Photoderm MAX Cream generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
Reapply Photoderm MAX Cream frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
When To Apply:
Several times a day when exposed to the sun