Vascular Protection & normalization of microcirculation This cream is formulated to respect sensitivity of redness helping it to be minimized. It sooths irritations and reduces erethyma. Has a light texture that is easily and rapidly absorbed. Is excellently tolerated as it does not contain fragrances, parabens, alcohol, irritants or dyes.
• Increases stratum corneum thickness
• Normalizes microcirculation and reduces hyperemia
• Enhances the resistance of blood vessels and reduces their permeability
• Soothes irritations and reduces erythema
• Strengthens the skin barrier function and reduces the atrophy of the epidermis
• Ideal for: Rosacea (stages I & II), Sensitive, Irritable skin
• Moisturizes, softens and protects sensitive-irritated skin
• Tested under dermatological control
How To Use:
• Apply on affected areas after cleansing & dry by massaging gently.
• For better results recommended with : Photoprotective Day cream Sensitive Cream UV SPF 15 and Mild Foaming Cleanser Sensitive Foaming Gel for daily face and body hygiene.
When To Apply:
Apply Sensitive Anti-Redness Cream twice a day or when you feel your skin tight.
• A combination of vitamin C, flavonoids and polysaccharides from sea algae that act in multiple ways against redness.
• A potent biomimetic lipidic phase , enriched with ceramides similar to the body’s phytosterols and vegetable oils.
• The bioactive tyrosine-arginine lipobipeptide (CalmosensineTM). It is a neuropeptide that limits sensitive skin reactivity.
• Hyaluronic acid biotechnologically derived. It has strong moisturizing action while at the same time it enhances tissue healing and regeneration, thus contributing to the combat against inflammation and irritation.
• A special combination of moisturizing, soothing, emollient and antioxidant ingredients like bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza glabra extract and vitamin E.
|تحديد السعر||150 to 350 AED|
|عناية خاصة||إحمرار أو التورد|
|نوع البشرة||البشرة الحساسة|
|المكونات||فيتامين سى (C)|