Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume is suitable to be applied onto extremely dry, atopic and prone to irritation skin due to its repairing characteristics that allow to skin to heal and feel comfortable. This extremely nourishing formula can be used by people suffering from intense xerosis, including senile xerosis, diabetes, and after medical treatments. Besides the nourishing and repairing characteristics, this formula also contains zantalen in order to help reduce itching that typically comes with xerosis.
- Nourishing balm with non-greasy texture that is quickly absorbed
- Vitamin PP stimulates the natural production of lipids and repairs the skin barrier
- The combination of glycerin and vaselin grants immediate comfort and nourishment
- Zantalen helps with the itching that usually derives from extremely dry skin
- Boosts beta-defensin production in order to rebalance cutaneous flora
- The skin is hydrated, comfortable and protected
- Suitable for babies and children
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Tribehenin, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta. [bi 560]
How To Use:
Apply Atoderm PP, once or twice a day to cleansed skin, ideally using Atoderm Ultra-rich foaming gel or Atoderm Ultra-rich soap. Atoderm PP is recommended in combination with and after using dermocorticoids.
When To Apply:
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week